The New “Secret Weapon” of a Winning Content Strategy
“Content marketing” is no longer one way to go.
If you plan to thrive, or even survive, in the digital era - content should not only be king…it should be the status quo of doing business online. In the realm of “social shares” and “our brand cares” - content marketing is the key to…
- Awareness (SEO, Social Sharing)
- Acquisition (Lead Gen > Nurturing > Closing)
- Web Traffic
- Thought Leadership
“Keep Moving” is the unspoken name of the Digital Marketing game. And while Content Marketing is key to online business…
The Verity of Video
- Accounts for 51% of online traffic
- The most commonly used Social Activity
- Engages as many consumers as every paid advertising channel/tactic combined
- 53x more likely than text pages to land on the first page of Search (source)
- Email click-through rates increase by 50% when video was included (source)
For old-school marketers, video has an added advantage…it can be connected to every step in the customer’s decision process. So, it can be __________.
Capture Every Moment of the Customer Lifecycle.
Streaming Live Events
YouTube - Connect Online with Offline
Video Portals / Product Library
“How-to” DIY Category Series
Webinars / Demos / User Guides
Emails with Video
Video Landing Pages
In-Player Calls to Action
It’s also a great way to improve the user experience - and an easy pick in the games of Responsive Design and Two-Screen touch. In my next post, we’ll talk about the 5 Keys to Victory that you’ll need to get the most out of spreading the Word via web video.
Know any additional ways that Content Marketers can benefit from Video?
(Ans. to above - “measured”)